Apigee Edge deployment documentation

Not applicable

Where can I find deployment documentation for Apigee Edge? EG based on the points below I would like to understand the number/type of machines required and how much TPS I could expect to handle.

• support dev,test,prod environments which allow for API exposure, Auth, Analytics
  • At least prod must be highly available
  • No requirement for monetisation
Solved Solved
0 3 296
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

For the on premise product, customer needs vary considerably. We'll be more than happy to work with you to get any questions answered based on what your needs are. The sales team is best setup to help get you the info you are looking for.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Our on premise offering is handled by our pre-Sales group. Please reach out to sales@apigee.com and someone will be glad to work with you on this.

Not applicable

Thanks Michael,

not really the answer I was hoping for. Deployment documentation for Oracle,IBM,WSo2,etc is public, why not Apigee?

Not applicable

For the on premise product, customer needs vary considerably. We'll be more than happy to work with you to get any questions answered based on what your needs are. The sales team is best setup to help get you the info you are looking for.