how to build custom report with list of proxies ,on click of proxy should give me list of apps using that proxy

need help with custom report which shows list of proxies and on click of proxy it should list of Apps using that proxy like a drill down report

and similarly another custom report should list the apps and on click of an App, it should list the Products being used by that App

and similarly another custom report should list the Products and on click of an Product, it should list the Proxies being used by that Product

Solved Solved
0 6 353
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

you need to create the custom report with matrics ad traffic, then dimension as the first one and then second dimension is the one you want to specify inside.

For example, to get list of proxies and inside that apps, you need to select traffic as the matrics, first dimension as proxy and second dimension as app. similarly for second one first dimension is app and second dimension is product. for third one, first dimesnion is product and second dimesnion is proxies

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

you need to create the custom report with matrics ad traffic, then dimension as the first one and then second dimension is the one you want to specify inside.

For example, to get list of proxies and inside that apps, you need to select traffic as the matrics, first dimension as proxy and second dimension as app. similarly for second one first dimension is app and second dimension is product. for third one, first dimesnion is product and second dimesnion is proxies

Thanks Priyadarshi, it worked but in my Apigee version i dont see Circle chart to see how dimensions are filled in ? how to get that circle chart like we see in the Apigee Demos in Youtube ?

Priyadarshi, for example i build report with traffic as Metrics and first dimension as Product and second dimension as Proxy, so it shows for a given Product, how many Proxies are being hit in a given time frame, what if i want to know a given Proxy is being used by how many Products?

then select the first dimension as proxy and second as product.

Thanks for the quick response, so for a given Proxy selected we get the total # of Products being used ,but now if i want to know what are those Product Names used that single Proxy selected how to get those Product names displayed on the custom report?

Not applicable

I see the circle type is coming now only in traffic composition. I can suggest you do download the excel, select the data table click on the insert tab, select the circular one from the charts section. You can convert any tabel to circle liek that.