Can I run apigee bundle locally in my system

I am trying to run a apigee proxy bundle locally. is it possible to run it locally ? if yes how ?

About the proxy bundle:

- it is has few http calls and get response.

Solved Solved
0 2 252
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There is no "simulator" or local runtime that can run API proxies. Today, you need an instance of Apigee to do that.

There is an on-premises version of Apigee, which you can license. This would give you a production-grade runtime. Many companies use that to run their API Management systems.

Apigee engineering is looking at building a stripped-down local runtime that would be suitable for development-time use. But that local runtime environment is not yet available.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

There is no "simulator" or local runtime that can run API proxies. Today, you need an instance of Apigee to do that.

There is an on-premises version of Apigee, which you can license. This would give you a production-grade runtime. Many companies use that to run their API Management systems.

Apigee engineering is looking at building a stripped-down local runtime that would be suitable for development-time use. But that local runtime environment is not yet available.

So the short answer is no for now. !!