S0me of the users are facing issue in production devportal while logging in

10091-login-devportal.png

We are using Drupal 7 and Apigee Edge in our project.We totally have 3 environments for Developer Portal (sandbox, stage and production). We initially had username/email as an option in login page, due to some issues , the field was modified and replaced with ID (which is of 7 letters). In sandbox and stage, uppercase and lowercase is working for all users when trying to login( Eg: ABCDEFG / abcdefg), but coming to production uppercase(ABCDEFG) works for all users but only for some users lowercase(abcdefg) is working when trying to login. We want users to login with any case in production as well.

I have checked the code and configuration files(like PHP version, MYSQL version) , the data is same in all environments.

When i checked in log, i can see two error messages:

a) LDAP entry on server abc is not synched because error. username = abcdefg, uid=29

b) LDAP user abcdeg has email address conflict with a drupal user ABCDEFG

And please find the attached image when i get while logging in.

Could anyone please provide the solution as why this happens to only for some of the users

0 1 112
1 REPLY 1

It may be that you have mixed emails allowed in one system, but not another? Does LDAP have accounts that are the same but with different uppercase/lowercase letters? Just a guess, you may need to search the issue queue or add an issue to the LDAP Drupal module.