hello world javacallout proxy partially deployed in Apigee edge.following using Apigee docs

screenshot-51.png

Iam deploying hello world java callout proxy using curl commands from my local but proxy is not deployed correctly in Apigee edge..........

please help me out this

0 1 134
1 REPLY 1

If you can use curl you can check the deployment status of the proxy and get more diagnostic information with commands like the following.

curl -i -X GET $mgmtserver/v1/o/$ORG/apis/$API/revisions
curl -i -X GET $mgmtserver/v1/o/$ORG/apis/$API/revisions/$REVISION/deployments

There may be some additional information about why the deployment failed.

In my experience, a hello-world type of callout will almost always just work (unless there is some problem with the status of the Apigee system to which you are deploying). The problem comes in when you introduce dependencies into your Java callout, and forget to include those JAR dependencies in the proxy bundle.

So, first try the curl commands and see if you can gain any additional information about the deployment status. Then stop and think if there are any dependencies, any JARs, that you have not included into the bundle.

If it's neither of those, I guess you're stuck. What I usually do in those cases is simplify what I'm trying to do and then try again. Iterate until something works, and then add back some of the complexity.