Developer account privacy policy - add link and tick box

How do I configure the Developer Account registration to:

1. link to our Privacy policy - similar to Apigee edge account creation where separate links to Terms and Privacy are displayed next to the tick box and next to the copyright statement - see image

2. (ideally) add a separate tick box so the Developer has to tick that they have read both the Terms of service and the Privacy policy

We are using an integrated portal

1 3 98
3 REPLIES 3

If I understand correctly, you're asking whether you can require agreement to terms and conditions and to privacy policy separately? Today we only support the t&c link, so you might link to your privacy policy from there. Would that suffice?

Giving better control over the login experience is a story we are considering for the future.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Partly yes: I would like separate agreement to the terms & conditions and privacy. But in the meantime, I would like to provide a link to the Terms and a separate link to the Privacy policy even if there's just a single tick box for both - Apigee account creation allows this (see image) but I can't see how to configure this. Do you have any ideas?

The fall back will have to be linking to a single page containing terms and privacy policy but our Legal team have advised this isn't best practice so I'd definitely support a future story about better control over the log in experience

Attached photo

10050-apigee-createaccount.jpg