apigeetool deploynodeapp help with node npm module deploy

Not applicable

So i am running through an example here:

http://apigee.com/docs/api-services/content/deploying-standalone-nodejs-app

I have modified the very basic "hello world" app to return a GUID instead of hello world. This uses the module uuid pulled from NPM.

Believe I MUST upload using apigeetool deploynodeapp to be able to upload the npm modules and make them available - but i am unable to get anything but a 404 response (and there isnt a lot else returned to me)

This is a on-prem deploy - so im trying this:

apigeetool deploynodeapp -n <proxy_name> -m <target_node_js_file> -o <my organization> -e <my environment> -b <resource path to use> -u <username> -p <password> -L <address:port of my management server>

I get prompted for Directory: to which I respond "."

Questions:

• Can anyone help me make this work?
  • What should i use for my Directory? This isnt clear.
EDIT: i figured out that a trailing "/" on my -L host override created a problem so i removed it and now im getting a 401 error - and then everything started to work.Thanks everyone anyway!
Solved Solved
0 2 662
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

i figured out that a trailing "/" on my -L host override created a problem so i removed it and now im getting a 401 error - and then everything started to work.Thanks everyone anyway!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

i figured out that a trailing "/" on my -L host override created a problem so i removed it and now im getting a 401 error - and then everything started to work.Thanks everyone anyway!