Is it possible to programmatically validate a proxy without importing a revision?

Not applicable

I'm using the maven plugin to deploy proxies. I know that I can use the "apigee.options" variable to validate the proxy when importing, but I'd like to be able to validate before importing. This flag just adds a "&validate=true" when POSTing the zip package to the import endpoint. Is this possible?

Ideally I'd be able to validate the proxy while offline to check for cases such as mis-referenced policies (e.g., policy name Foo but the proxy.xml lists Foobar)

2 8 548
8 REPLIES 8

Not applicable

Not at the moment. I was thinking of something like Apigee Proxy Lint which would do this offline. But have not started yet on it 😞

EDIT 2018 August 09 - https://github.com/apigeecs/bundle-linter

Not applicable

@sriki77 has this linter been created? If not, could you provide an XSD for validating the XML?

Did you end up creating this linter? If so could you share? Thanks!

@James , @sriki77 is not anymore working with Apigee. So, Unfortunately, I believe answer is NO.

Thanks Anil. This is the second time this week I've wanted some tooling from someone who just left Apigee. Hope everything is OK over there.

Yep, All is well @James