can i use flow frag in shared flow?

Hi,

I get maven error while using flow frags in shared-flow? Does Apigee allows to use flow frags to resolve common policies in shared-flow?

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter 'directory' is not a directory'
0 3 141
3 REPLIES 3

@Murugan Kandasamy - are you referring to "proxy-dependency-maven-plugin"? If yes, it could be possible that it does not support Sharedflows. In most cases, this plugin was used for re-usability. The whole purpose of Shared flow is to re-use code. After Sharedflows were introduced, this plugin has not been used much. Can you explain your use case on why you would want flow fragments within a Sharedflow ?

1. @Sai Saran, yes i am referring to "proxy-dependency-maven-plugin", so it does not support sharedflows? My use case is just to make use of flow frags, instead of writing long policy steps again in the sharedflow as it is already defined in flow frags. I wanted to get clarified on this part, if the plugin allows to use flow frags within sharedflows.

It does not I suppose. Hasn't really been updated after the introduction of Shared Flows