Developer App creation failing Portal v1

hashim
Participant I

When creating an app for a developer account, this error is shown:

9984-screenshot-2020-06-09-at-85501-am.png

On checking the Network tab to see what's going on, the request failed with a HTTP 500 Internal Error, with the response: {"status":"error","message":"Categories not supported for V1 portals. (id: 1315659791)","data":null,"request_id":"1465932698","error_code":"1315659791"}

This is the request payload:

1. {name: "testapp",…}
    1. apiProducts: []
    2. attributes: [{name: "DisplayName", value: "TestApp"}, {name: "Description", value: "Testing"}]
    3. name: "testapp"

This has started happening recently, no changes were made to the portal on our end. Seems like a breaking change that has affected Portal V1s. Need to fix this asap. I tried to go over to the V2 migration button, but here's what it says:

9985-screenshot-2020-06-09-at-85032-am.png

The portal's live and all registrations are being jeopardised. Please assist!

Solved Solved
1 10 358
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@hashim

Thanks for sharing the steps. I was able to reproduce the issue and have captured this in our backlog. Will keep you posted on the progress.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

@hashim

Thanks for sharing the steps. I was able to reproduce the issue and have captured this in our backlog. Will keep you posted on the progress.

Thank you! Do let me know whenever there's an update. Is there anything that I can do in the meantime?

@hashim unfortunately there is no workaround at the moment. However we have a fix ready and are working on release process to roll it out. I don't have an exact ETA but expect this to go out sooner. Will keep you posted.

Super glad to hear that! Will be waiting anxiously. Thank you @arungopal

There's another bug that I reported a while back but got no response. Would be awesome if you could give this a look as well. https://community.apigee.com/questions/80318/recaptcha-validation-failing.html

Hey @arungopal

The issue's still persisting. Any ETA on the fix?

@hashim We are hoping to get the release out very soon (hopefully today, possibly tomorrow). We will update you as soon as the release is out.

This issue should now be fixed

Thank you Brian, I've verified the fix.
Could you guys also please look into https://community.apigee.com/questions/80318/recaptcha-validation-failing.html, it's been pending for a while now.

Many thanks

responded on the thread.