download all proxies(revisions) in org deployed in prod

Hi Apigee community team,

please help me if any tools to download all proxies and sharedflows in org which are deployed on the prod environment.

need to download all proxies and its revisions (only deployed in prod) or a specific environment.

it would be great if any tools are available to meet this requirement.

Thanks ,

RP

Solved Solved
1 15 455
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ranganath Parvataneni

I just wrote a quick script for your ask. Checkout this repo for your use case. If you are looking for more export options, then you can use the Apigee migrate tool as well. Please note that these are open source tools

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @Ranganath Parvataneni

I just wrote a quick script for your ask. Checkout this repo for your use case. If you are looking for more export options, then you can use the Apigee migrate tool as well. Please note that these are open source tools

Thank you very much Sai Saran for quick help . could you please add complete command with arguments. i did not see environment as argument here.

Follow the steps - run the node script, it will prompt for each. Just give it one after the other

awesome , Thank you . i will test

If this resolved your issue, can you please accept the answer

Hi Sai , able to get all proxies by environment , could you also help me same way for sharedflows . tried with apigee migration tool , but it fetches at org level

Hey @Ranganath Parvataneni - made some changes to existing repo. Added a new script for Sharedflows. Please update the repo with the latest version

Thank you Sai , working as expected

Awesome ! In the future, please contribute to that repo by just submitting a PR

Hi Sai , exportDeployedSharedFlows.js script is taking hours to download sharedflows , where as proxies downloading very quickly. could you help on this

Thanks & Regards,

RP

how many sharedflows do you have ? I tried and it works for me. Can you debug or retry ?

Hi Sai , there is 268 sharedflows in one environment , in other environment we have 25 sharedflows . but both taking almost hours . i will debug into this and come back.

Thank you

Yes. Looking good

Does this script work with Node.JS V12 or above?

BTW, discovered another post related to same topic.

https://github.com/DinoChiesa/EdgeTools/tree/master/bulkExportApis

Thanks

It should. The other one can be used too