Unable to get response from api proxy using api key

As said in the apigee API Product - S01E09 video, i created the api product & app & tried to hit the api using the api key but one api gets hit but the second api is still showing api key error.

i inserted 2 api proxies into the api product , 1st containing the quota having mocktarget as target & 2nd containing flowvariable find me operation having bin target as the target.

the 1st proxy successfully ran after hitting the proxy but the 2nd is still showing the api key error.

"{"fault":{"faultstring":"Failed to resolve API Key variable request.queryparam.apikey","detail":{"errorcode":"steps.oauth.v2.FailedToResolveAPIKey"}}}"

this is the error, i am also confused since we hard code the api key in the url using query param & the find me operation is also a query param, hence is it like we can have only one query search param in a particular url ?

0 1 481
1 REPLY 1

@Bhagyashree Redkar,

From the error, it seems your verify API key policy is unable to read the apikey from the request query parameter. There is no restriction on the number of query parameters in your URL except for the recommended 2048 character limit for http requests to work on various browsers.

Please post your trace and your policy details to help you better.