About visual portal reporting capabilities for range greater than 14 days

Wanted to know if by any chance we can use Apigee Edge to -

• Get report for a window of 6 months to 1 year? As per the documentation, we can only see report for a window of any 14 days in the past 6 months from current date
  • Any out-of-the-box reporting tool/capability available on Apigee that helps to see reports for data in the range of 6 months. As per documentation, report data is obtained as json/csv only for wide range submitted as custom report jobs
  • What are the best practices that we should follow in case of custom reports?
0 2 111
2 REPLIES 2

Finally, I figured out how to select larger window in the date range from UI that spans across months.

I think it is kind of hard to understand from the UX design standpoint as to how to select a range spanning across months in the UI.

It always appeared as if it is we can select only within a month. I think it is better to have explicit calendar widgets; one for 'from' and the other for 'to' rather than overloading same calendar widget with two functionalities. It will then make it obvious in my opinion. Also, enhancing the document that highlights this capability that you can view reports for jobs submitted for date range > 1 month.

I got into exploring Apigee Management APIs believing that one cannot get the visual reports for range > 1 month and hence the ticket.

Not applicable

yes, I also found this issue in my beginning days. But later I saw in monetization enabled environments there is an option of getting report of a broader time range.

For non-monetization environments we are getting our required information using stat management API calls and some time with Postgres queries.