License Agreement on Product Subscription

Hi team,

My customer asked for next functionality:

~ While subscribing the app to product in Drupal-8 dev-portal, customer wants the developer to agree on specific Licence Agreement for each product (usage), i.e. - once you will choose product you want to subscribe to, you have to agree to license agreement for that specific product. Currently, as we see, this is not supported. Any ideas on how to create such functionality, or someone has done this \ similar functionality?

0 4 325
4 REPLIES 4

The easiest way I can think of doing this is adding a checkbox to the app form that asks user to agree to terms. You can add a field by going to Configuration > Apigee Edge > Apps > Developer App and adding the field:

9837-screen-shot-2020-05-01-at-105313-am.png

You can also add your own custom validation code and code to run after the form is submitted as explained here: http://www.codeexpertz.com/blog/drupal/drupal-8-custom-form-validate-and-submit-hookformalter-exampl...

Hi Chris, thanks for the tip. I can't find the 'checkbox' type in the fields, only String, texts, descriptions, booleans, email etc. Where is it?

I've added "Apigee license agreement" element, but can't see it in UI. Any suggestions?

This video on adding fields may help, you need to click the other tabs to determine how the field is displayed and how it is displayed in a form.