Deploy the edge-developer-training-backend proxy for training throiws exception

Hi while trying to deploy the Coursera API lab example proxy backend from the command line after running npm install, I received warning:

No repository field

Then I ran

node setup

and received an exception as below. Please help as I am stuck.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

Modified files: [object Object]

(node:23190) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: spawn mvn ENOENT

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:267:19)

at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:469:16)

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:84:21)

(node:23190) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:23190) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

(node:23190) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: spawn mvn ENOENT

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:267:19)

at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:469:16)

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:84:21)

(node:23190) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 2)

0 1 151
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Chitro Neogy,

Sorry you're having problems, I just went through the steps and it worked for me.

What version of node are you using? (I happen to be using v12.5.0).

Prerequisites state: Node.js installed on your local machine (version 6.x or later).