Error in deployment ScriptEngine for jsc or py not found

Not applicable

Hi, I'm getting the deployment error when java script or python script is deploying into my org.

Please help us why I'm receiving this error and to resolve it. Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 5 282
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hi, found this issue. There is a error syntax while trying to call a python script in my script policy. Corrected it and it's working fine. Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Is that a free org ? If yes then in free orgs python or java is not supported

Thanks @sarthak. It worked until last Monday with Python script and you remembered that you have provided python script to me for sending emails. That sample is working fine now also in my org. SO, I have integrated the same notification email in my application and trying to deploy into my org just to verify if it is working fine or not before deploying into paid org. Then it's giving this deployment error. Please advice.

Can you please let me know the following :

1. Is this a free org where you are trying this ? (free orgs do not support python)

2. Is the error happening while "Saving the changes to the proxy" ?

3. Have you tried a clean undeploy with force=true and then try to do a deploy ?

Please find the details below. Thanks!

1. It's a free org(swapnaadusu07) but the example attached in the below link is working fine with the python scrip only.

https://community.apigee.com/questions/7811/fault-handling-for-responses-codes.html

2. This error is happening at the time of deployment.

3. I have tried by deleting the proxy and deploying it again but same error.

Not applicable

Hi, found this issue. There is a error syntax while trying to call a python script in my script policy. Corrected it and it's working fine. Thanks!