How-to change the title of the user registration form

Not applicable

I'm using the Bootstrap Modal Form for user registration in the Apigee responsive theme.

The form comes with the rather impersonal built-in title Register a New User - I'd like to change this. However, I can't figure out how to do so.

The form fields are all configuration, but the text appears to be hard-coded at profiles\apigee\modules\contrib\bootstrap_modal_forms\bootstrap_modal_forms.module This means that there's probably some way of overwriting it in my template.php. However, I can't figure out how to do that from the documentation provided.with Bootstrap or the theme override docs.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Solved Solved
1 2 1,002
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @tpearson ,

Great Question....

There is a way to change the title of the Modal Form. bootstrap_modal_forms module exposes hook_bootstrap_modal_forms hook. You can implement above hook in a custom module and change the title of the form. Please see changed title & find attached custom module for same.

906-screen-shot-2015-08-05-at-111104-am.png

Code that implements hook,

function custom_forms_bootstrap_modal_forms() {
  $items = array();
  $items['user_register_form'] = array(
    'form' => drupal_get_form('user_register_form'),
    'title' => t('New Title Of User Registration Form'),
    'action' => 'user/register'
  );
  return $items;
}

Find attached module zip file for same.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dear @tpearson ,

Great Question....

There is a way to change the title of the Modal Form. bootstrap_modal_forms module exposes hook_bootstrap_modal_forms hook. You can implement above hook in a custom module and change the title of the form. Please see changed title & find attached custom module for same.

906-screen-shot-2015-08-05-at-111104-am.png

Code that implements hook,

function custom_forms_bootstrap_modal_forms() {
  $items = array();
  $items['user_register_form'] = array(
    'form' => drupal_get_form('user_register_form'),
    'title' => t('New Title Of User Registration Form'),
    'action' => 'user/register'
  );
  return $items;
}

Find attached module zip file for same.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

@tpearson, Is your issue resolved ? If above issue is resolved, Don't forget to hit "Accept" below the answer that fully addressed your question. It ensures that the next user with the same question will have the best answer at their fingertips.