Reset API Product Qouta

Hi.

I would like to reset API Product Quota. I have set the limit to 1000 requests per year. One of my users exceeded this quota and I would like to reset it.

I am able to reset Fixed qouta on the proxy. But I can't reset qouta if it's coming from the product.

My policies are:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Quota async="false" continueOnError="false" enabled="true" name="Q-Test" type="calendar">
    <DisplayName>Q-Test</DisplayName>
    <Properties/>
    <Allow countRef="apiproduct.developer.quota.limit" count="200"/>
    <Interval ref="apiproduct.developer.quota.interval">1</Interval>
    <TimeUnit ref="apiproduct.developer.quota.timeunit">day</TimeUnit>
    <Distributed>true</Distributed>
    <Synchronous>true</Synchronous>
    <Identifier ref="apigee.client_id"/>
    <StartTime>2019-12-12 12:00:00</StartTime>
</Quota>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<ResetQuota async="false" continueOnError="false" enabled="true" name="RQ-Test">
    <DisplayName>RQ-Test</DisplayName>
    <Properties/>
    <Quota name="Q-Test">
        <Identifier ref="apigee.client_id">
            <Allow>100</Allow>
        </Identifier>
    </Quota>
</ResetQuota>

Thank you in advance.

0 2 201
2 REPLIES 2

What do you mean by

I am able to reset Fixed qouta on the proxy. But I can't reset qouta if it's coming from the product.

?

The ResetQuota policy , as far as I am aware, needs to reside in the same PROXY as the original Quota policy. Have you done that?

Yes. I have. The thing is for clients that have not exceeded the quota. I can trigger the reset quota policy and give them more So If they are allowed to do 1000. I can allow them 100 more and it would be 1100 but the one that exceeded the quota. I would trigger the reset quota and check on the trace and I see that it has been triggered but nothing actually happen. I can't allow them to call more. It would remain 1000.