Custom report UI changed - no more hourly data for long periods

For several months now I'd had a standard practice of gathering a full calendar month of data for each hour. See attached screenshot for an example. I did this by first running a report for a day, and then editing submitting it again to get the full month by the hour

9797-screen-shot-2020-04-03-at-95734-am.png

However the Custom Reports UI has recently changed and it seems it will only give me daily data now now matter what I do. It's probably also worth noting that the buttons are all broken, maybe the fonts are not available or maybe it is a symptom that something bigger is wrong.

9798-screen-shot-2020-04-03-at-95745-am.png

Can anyone tell me the new sequence to get a month of data at hourly intervals?

0 3 229
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, Could you elaborate more on this: "I did this by first running a report for a day, and then editing submitting it again to get the full month by the hour".
Also what browser and version are you using I want to see hy the icons don't load on your browser.

I'm using Safari 13.0.5. Previously if you went to custom reports and tried to run one for a full month the results would come back grouped by days. But if you ran a report for just a week you would get results by the hour. If you opened a weeklong report and then changed the dates to a month and resubmitted it, the results would come back by the hour. That no longer happens and I can only get monthly reports by the day.

It looks like this was not a supported feature i.e. intended feature, rather a workaround in the UI taht you figired out, that helped you get data per hour for a month ? This is not possible in the current UI. Also, the icons and page looks fine on sfarti v 13.1. So I am thinking it has got to do with this specific verison of safari that you are using ?