ReCaptcha Validation Failing

hashim
Participant I

[URGENT] Hi. The developer portal's signup form (/create) isn't working when the Sign Up link is clicked from the /login page. It shows an error: Recaptcha validation failed, no token (id: xyz)

It works when the /create link is accessed directly, but malfunctions otherwise. Perhaps the captcha from the login page hinders the captcha on the create page. Please see the screenshot attached.

Need this working urgently! The normal user flow is that they click Login from the main nav, then Sign Up at the bottom of the form, and face this error.

If there's any issue in recreating the bug, let me know. It's started happened recently, wasn't this way before.

9789-screenshot-2020-03-31-at-62843-pm.png

Solved Solved
0 6 9,529
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@hashim

We have a fix for this issue and i am will update you on how soon we can get this out. Will keep you posted.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Can you reproduce this in an incognito window? I've seen similar things where clearing cache fixed the issue.

Hey Christian. This is happening in an Incognito window as well. It's definitely an issue where the Log In's captcha is interfering with the Sign Up's captcha.

@hashim

We have a fix for this issue and i am will update you on how soon we can get this out. Will keep you posted.

Best! Looking forward to hearing back from you when it's ready. Thanks @arungopal

Any update?

@hashim fix was part of the release that went out yesterday, check out the release notes here : https://docs.apigee.com/release/notes/200805-apigee-edge-public-cloud-release-notes-integrated-porta...