Developer Portal Monetization

Hi Everyone,

I am working on monetization and enabled the monetization module on the Apigee developer portal, I am looking answer to the below questions.

1 - After monetization module enablement on developer portal developer wants to download the report on the Apigee developer portal, is this report is same which exists at APIGEE Edge of that developer?

2 - If APIGEE Edge portal reports have the custom attributes, is that custom attributes will be available in that reports when the developer will try to download the report using the Apigee developer portal?

3 - I want every developer can see the monetization menu when developer will register because the developer can download the reports is it possible?

Thanks

0 4 191
4 REPLIES 4

1. The prepaid balance Statements page calls the /prepaid-balance-reports API, Apigee documentation has a page on viewing prepaid account balances. There is info on how to create prepaid balance reports in the UI also.

In Drupal 7 there are revenue reports also, you can use the same links above to get that info.

2. You can add custom attributes to a report if you make you own calls to the API.

3. I think you are asking to have every developer be able to see the reports. Yes, any developer that has a prepaid balance can download their data.

Hi Chris

Thanks for helping me, Its help me a lot. I have one more point regarding developer portal reports, is a developer can also download postpaid reports and these downloaded have the same data which we can see over the APIGEE Edge for this specific developer?

Thanks

We currently do not have postpaid reports, but check this issue out to add a comment that this is also something you are looking for (helps us prioritize), or add info on anything missing:
https://github.com/apigee/apigee-m10n-drupal/issues/228

Thanks

And you are welcome, glad to know my info helped 🙂