Connecting our Developer Portal to many Organizations

We need your kind support on how to connect the developer portal to many organizations to make use of the self service, it is a business need to enterprise environment.

0 5 250
5 REPLIES 5

deniska
Participant V

Thank you for your time to read and try to answer.

actually, I already visited the above URLs, and I was asking if any body found a solution,

I believe best solution is to make a plugin to drupal, so I thought some guys already did it.

let's wait others who might help and present there working arround for this issue with the new updates of drupal or apigee

All idea of different orgs is to have tenancy for >developers. Different groups of developers need to have different keys, tokens, etc. and also - different portal.

Putting two orgs on same dev portal (with different keys \ tokens for each org) - makes little sense

-D

You know, one of the best solutions that I would have implemented if I'm drupal, is to modify the apigee plugin and make many instances of it, and each instance connects to different org.

I believe any CMS can modify a plugin instead of being single instance only to be many instances!

Ok, thank you Denis again.