I need help on running postman

Am presently taking API Development on Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform course. I got stuck when I was trying to test my created proxy using postman.

can sm1 telling me my mistake?

0 4 83
4 REPLIES 4

Please review the discussion here and you can reply back here if you're still having issues

I edited my end point. I think the postman is hitting the proxy now but am getting return of 'too many requests' as return. When i checked my traffic I have over 500 hundreds as traffics I think I made mistake by dropping my org and env link on the forum. but I created different account on apigee edge and that has no traffic yet. when am testing the new proxy i created with postman i get same too many requests. please where could be the problem?

Have you run trace on your proxy? Sounds like it's related to a quota policy

@dane knezic yes i did trace and i can see all calls from postman while running trace....to my suprise what could be reason why so many traffic hitting my proxies? i undeploy and redeploy it is same too many requests am getting. what is the solution to this too many requests...because even if i create another account in apigee edge it is same too many requests....please them me what i need to do?