Not able to see apigee-postgres-register.sh under /opt/apigee4/share/installer folder during Installation

Not applicable

I haven't able to view apigee-postgres-register.sh script file under <APIGEE_HOME>/apigee4/share/installer.I am using apigee 4.15.01 under onPerm.

I am only able to see the below files:

apigee-postgress-check-prerequisites.sh

apigee-postgres-rollback.sh

apigee-postgres-setup.sh

apigee-postgres-replication-setup.sh

apigee-postgres-upgrade.sh

apigee-postgres-install-prerequisites.sh

This apigee-postgres-register.sh script is needed to register with Standalone Server Machine 1.

Can anybody send this script file (apigee-postgres-register.sh) and dependencies if any, as this prevents my installation

Regards

Vasanth

Solved Solved
0 9 521
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Vasantharaja Kandasamy ,

AFAIK, Apigee onPrem 4.15.01 installation doc doesn't talk about apigee-postgres-register.sh file. Are you sure you are referring to correct version of onPrem installation guide ? v4.15.04.00 installation document refers to apigee-postgres-register.sh file.

I believe you are using 4.15.04 installation doc & downloaded opdk installation code is 4.15.01. Please download 4.15.04 Apigee Edge installer. I have verified source code of 4.15.04 & installer file apigee-postgres-register.sh is present in same. Please see screenshot below.

890-screen-shot-2015-08-03-at-40238-pm.png

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

AFAIK, Apigee onPrem 4.15.01 installation doc doesn't talk about apigee-postgres-register.sh file. Are you sure you are referring to correct version of onPrem installation guide ? v4.15.04.00 installation document refers to apigee-postgres-register.sh file.

I believe you are using 4.15.04 installation doc & downloaded opdk installation code is 4.15.01. Please download 4.15.04 Apigee Edge installer. I have verified source code of 4.15.04 & installer file apigee-postgres-register.sh is present in same. Please see screenshot below.

890-screen-shot-2015-08-03-at-40238-pm.png

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Sorry, My bad anil. Yes, i was referring to 4.15.04 version.

Dear @Vasantharaja Kandasamy , Is your issue resolved then ? Are you referring to right codebase ? If you are referring to v4.15.04 then please download Apigee Edge Installer for same.

Sorry Anil, i am bit confusion here. Apigee given as 4.15.01 installer version but 4.15.04 Docs to refer..

If you wont mind, can you please share ApigeeEdgePrivateCloud-Install-Config-Guide.pdf for 4.15.01 version.

Sorry for inconvenience

Regards

Vasanth

4.15.04 is the latest version of Apigee Edge.

• Do you have Apigee FTP access ?
  • Do you need latest version of Apigee Edge Installer i.e 4.15.04 or old 4.15.01 Installer ?

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Hi Anil,

It'll better if you send ApigeeEdgePrivateCloud-Install-Config-Guide.pdf for 4.15.01 version, since we have already installed 4.15.01 installer version.

Please send the docs to vasantharaja.kandasamy@XXXXX.com

Regards

Vasanth

Sent an email with attachment.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Thanks Anil for the quick help.

Anytime 🙂 , You can also click on Accept link below the answer if your issue is resolved. Thank you