Login error- contact api support team

majjikumari85
Participant III

I am getting this error while login into the apigee edge..logging error please contact API support team.

login-error.png

Please help with this issue. @Anil Sagar @ Google @Dino-at-Google

please help me to resolve this issue and all my components status are showing running only i did restart also for all components. but still i am getting this issue.

Thanks,

M Kumari

0 3 175
3 REPLIES 3

ylesyuk
Participant V

Considering yo mention 'all my component status', you're talking about OPDK. So Private Cloud Deployment Space would be more appropriate for your question.

Logging error for Edge user is deliberately vague. This is usually what Security department would ask for anyway. Otherwise you're providing a hacker with additional information.

Based on the error, you would want to start looking at the Management Server system.log file to identify the real cause of the problem.

You also might want to troubleshoot openldap is up and executing requests correctly.

Thank you so much for your quick response. We using public cloud non-prod organization.

The issue should be because of cert change. We use to receive earlier. We had written cron job to update these certs but it looks like a recent upgrade might have removed cron setup.

OK. Then my advice is not appropriate. It's more about On-Premises.

You shall try

curl -vvv ...

to the Management Server with any request to your org to verify certificate problems.