Cannot delete a Product in an App

I am trying to delete a product associated to a credential in an App. However, I'm always receiving an error of

"APIProduct is not associated with consumer key"

Even though the Said product is already associated to a consumer key as could be seen in this screenshot.

9665-screenshot-1017.png

PS:

I created the App via Apigee Edge APIs. Then reassociate old keys to the app and its products. As was trying to change the developer of an app to a new developer while retaining the old keys. It worked anyway, but deleting the Products associated to that Credential/App is giving me this error.

0 3 802
3 REPLIES 3

I would suggest contacting Apigee support for this kind of problem. Do you have a support contract?

Hi @Dino-at-Google, thanks for the reply. Got around this one by adding a new temporary credentials and Product in the App. deleted the original Credentials, then reassociated the Keys to the products I need, and then deleted the temporary app to again have the products I need for the specific credentials. Although I have to repeatedly trigger the Apigee Edge APIs to reassociate the Keys to the App and the Products since there seems to be an issue when just trigger once or maybe just on my end, as the first time I did it one time only, and this happened.

Not applicable

The product should not be registered in any app and no api should be registered with the product for deleting a product.