The custom css file suddenly stopped loading in Integrated Portal

jincyv

Hi,

From yesterday, the custom style I wrote to override default style stopped working in my Integrated portal which is in cloud now.

The custom css file is not loading and css is broken in all pages, like logo got misaligned.

The links given in a list style also lost the style. Nobody made any recent changes in the css file.

The portal which I am working is live. Please help me with a solution or guide me to get this fixed.

If this happened as a part of any maintenance happening from Apigee Developer's side, do let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Jincy

0 3 205
3 REPLIES 3

@jincy we need more details to debug the issue. Are you able to log a support ticket with more details around org name, portal name ? If not, could you provide the portal URL ?

@arungopal

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your response.

I am trying to log a support ticket. But I don't know how to check the version of Apigee Edge with Integrated portal currently in use.

I think I am facing this issue:

"When customizing the theme consider that future updates to the base theme could cause unexpected results" - warning which always comes while opening advanced options under theme for writing sass,css files. If so please advice me on how to revert back without editing my current css code.

https://cnr-nonprod-internaldevportal.apigee.io/

This is my staging portal url. If you check you can see the logo mis-aligned and color given for hyperlinks in all pages reverted to default color. If you inspect using browser developer tool, most of the styles (especially for side navigation links given inside second menu-API Overview)overridden.

Blue color is given to links which is overridden.

body a:not([class*="mat-"]):hover, body a:not([class*="mat-"]):hover:visited{

color: #005068;

}

This is the css style given for link color (given using accent variable). But it is now updated to this style

body a:not([class*="mat-"]):not([class="navigable-content"]):hover:visited{

color: #771e86;

}

Any quick help appreciated.

Hi,

I doubt the above issue came with the updation of base theme as per the warning message appearing in the Themes while creating custom style.

"When customising the theme conside that future updates to the base theme could cause unexpected results."

My style is working, but few are broken. Please provide a solution. I am not getting help even after creating a ticket.