I haven't received the certificate and badges

Hi @Anil Sagar @ Google @Paul Williams @birute@google.com

I have cleared the "APIGEE API Engineer Certification" Exam on Jan 27th 2020. But I didn't receive any certificate or badges. When I checked on Certification registration page its showing as Pass(refer the screenshot attached) . Any idea how and when I will get those? I have sent a mail to "gcp-edge-certification@google.com" , but didnt get any response.

9651-apigeecertification.png

7 7 1,294
7 REPLIES 7

I cleared my exam on 09 October 2019, Still there is no mail or any details. I just have this screenshot.

9655-apigee-certi.png

Please upvote the issue since you are are also facing the issue

Same case with me, I have not received any email or communication from Google/Apigee yet as mentioned in the Kryterion website after passing the exam. It looks like Apigee certification process has some problem or they may have stopped issuing badges altogether(hopefully not).

Please upvote the issue since you are are also facing the issue

@Anil Sagar @ Google @Paul Williams @birute@google.com

I also cleared my exam on 09 October 2019 and it's been more than 4 months now but still I have not got my badge yet.

9676-apigee-result-snap.png

The badges/pdf cert is issued through credly.com/. For me, Credly automatically detected the Apigee Cert when I signed up with the same email used with Webassessor.

Thanks Randolph! It worked for me as well. We just need to sign up in Credly.