Issue while streaming the backend data

Hi,

To fetch the data >50MB from backend, I have enabled streaming in HTTPTargetConnection

<Properties> <Property name="response.streaming.enabled">true</Property> </Properties>

But when I am hitting cURL command using Git Bash, I can see from trace that the transaction is successful (200 OK and the transaction is completed within fraction of seconds ) but over Git Bash the data is still being retrieved from backend ( which takes more than 2 minutes). So, I want to understand:

1. How am I going to know that the transaction is completed, since from trace it completes within fraction of seconds?

2. If lets say 50 concurrent calls are made to this proxy and all the calls will take more than 1 minute, does that mean that 50 threads will remain open for 1 minute? Will it have any adverse effect to gateway performance and other traffic?

3. Is there any way that I can set the timeout values, lets say 10seconds. I did try defining i.o timeout in HTTPTargetConnection and api.timeout in HTTPProxyConnection but nothing works. Is it because the transaction has been successfully completed as per trace within less than a second?

Thanks,

Rayees

0 1 75
1 REPLY 1

I am using Apigee on-prem 4.19.06.