Monetization and payment

how to integrate APIGEE monetization, APIGEE dev portal with payment gateway ? Does APIGEE keep track Developer balances out of the box ? How does money and actual balance flows ? Does any custom development needed or is it out of the box.

1 5 651
5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

The claims are pretty interesting, but are there any actual reviews that I can read? The thing is that this market is sadly pretty full of scammers and you can never be too sure about something unless you do all the research necessary. I own a little shop and most international gateways are not cutting it for me due to the high percentage that they take. I've been using the services of https://maxpay.com/ for a few months and I have only amazing things to say about them, from the customer service fast response to everything else they offer. You really need to find companies that you can trust out there.

Not applicable

I was curious about these things too.

Not applicable

Apigee monetization has the configuration for prepaid and postpaid. You have the option to configure rate there. This will track the balance and things. For integrating with payment gateway you need to have your custom code and app.

Not applicable

APIGEE offers a variety of options and settings for you to make the best out of it, from what I've seen. I'm not a pro, it's true, I recently started using it, but everything is great so far. Whenever I have a question there's a cute lady that answers them all. Also, if you're familiar with the magento marketing they use a similar system of monetization, which is great and very easy for me as I already know how they work. I apologize if my answer isn't concluding, but for any further question, you can always get in touch with that nice lady I told you about 🙂