Enable Monetization in a trial organization

tarunjain7
Participant I

Hi,

Can someone from Apigee support team help me in getting monetization enabled for my trial organization?

When I am trying to create an API package, getting org id not found error.

https://apidocs.apigee.com/monetize/apis/post/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/monetization-packages

{ "code": "mint.resourceDoesNotExist", "message": "Organization with id [****l] does not exist", "contexts": [], "cause": { "message": "Organization with id [****] does not exist", "contexts": [] } }

Thanks

0 6 509
6 REPLIES 6

Tarun, as I know Monetization feature is not enabled for trial Edge Cloud organizations. You may need to have a paid Edge Cloud organization for this purpose.

Nevertheless, you could contact Apigee Sales and discuss your business requirements and evaluate the options you could take on this.

Thanks Imesh

Imesh is correct. Monetization is available in our paid SaaS solution. Feel free to reach out to sales if you would like to discuss options.

Thanks Chris

I didn't quite understand so how do I enable Monetization? I am a game developer and I have my own team, we are creating game apps that pay instantly to Paypal and in the near future I plan to expand my organization. Of course, I don't fully understand what Monetization will give me and how to get it, but I would be glad to hear your answers! If it really helps my organization, it will be really cool. Sadly still all the games that we have made so far do not bring us much profit, but this is directly related to the fact that our organization is still new and is not known to many. I'm sure when we gain popularity everything will be different!

Monetization of Internet projects can also be carried out with the help of individual affiliate programs of a particular service or company.