Integrated portal - 2 organizations

Hi Community,

Is there a way to connect Apps from 2 different organizations to a unique integrated portal ?

For exemple : Apps from test organization and Apps from production organization are visible in the same integrated portal

Thanks a lot

Bertrand

Solved Solved
0 5 248
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's common to have a production and non-production organization. Within these organization you would then have your environments, where one of these environments may be a "test" environment within your non-production org for example.

With that said, when you're referring to a "test" environment, is this for internal testing only eg by a testing team or is this for your API consumers to "test" before using production APIs? If it's the latter, I'd suggest having within your production organization a prod environment, and a sandbox environment. Your consumers can then, via a single developer portal access API products that are associated to the respective environments.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Bertrand. There is nothing like "test" and "production" organization. You must be talking about environments?

No, we created 2 different organizations.

We have only one environment in each organization.

Okay. So I understand you have two organizations, "test" & "production". Usually, we keep these names for different environments. I wonder why you have named the organizations like this?

We want to physicaly separate test and production.

So Apigee team recommendation was to create 2 different organizations.

It's common to have a production and non-production organization. Within these organization you would then have your environments, where one of these environments may be a "test" environment within your non-production org for example.

With that said, when you're referring to a "test" environment, is this for internal testing only eg by a testing team or is this for your API consumers to "test" before using production APIs? If it's the latter, I'd suggest having within your production organization a prod environment, and a sandbox environment. Your consumers can then, via a single developer portal access API products that are associated to the respective environments.