How to fetch data from existing swagger file using nodejs

I have sample Swagger doc inside the spec file i have 100 different endpoints i need to fetch one end point need some suggestions please help me on this.

@Siddharth Barahalikar @Dino @Dino-at-Google @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan

0 7 1,249
7 REPLIES 7

i need to fetch one end point

I don't know how to answer this question. Maybe you could elaborate a little more on your requirements here ? Maybe give an example?

swagger.txtThanks for replying @Dino-at-Google

Please find the attached swagger doc I want to fetch path (/basicauth) using javascript in the attached swagger.

Hi, if I understood you correctly, you want read the content from body response, right? If yes, you can search for any string using search function, https://developer.mozilla.org/pt-BR/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/String/search, it will give you an answer like true/false. If you want just check if exist or not the endpoint, it should works for you.

Cleison Melo

Thanks for your suggestion @Cleison Melo

In the above case, I need to fetch one of the endpoint data like below I can describe.

var res={

//Total swagger file here i keep

}

var paths=res.paths./basicauth;
document.write(JSON.stringify(paths));

Hi @Dino-at-Google please help me on this senario it will be helpfull for my development.

Hello,

You can use the same as below:

var res={

//Total swagger file here i keep

}

var paths=res.paths["/basicauth"]; //since this contains a slash, better to use [] notation
context.setVariable("response.content", JSON.stringify(paths))

response.content is a special Apigee variable, that you can set to send any custom response

context.setVariable(var, value) is a special function within the JavaScript policy, to set the value of any writable flow variable.

Regards,

Girish

Thanks for your reply @Girish Gajria, The above scenario when I was giving

//Inside the spec file and inside the "paths" i have "/basicauth/api" 

When i use 

var paths=res.paths["/basicauth/api"];//In the oucome i am getting only [baicauth]

How can i resolve that issue.

//Sample code

"paths": {
		"/basicauth/api": {
			"post": {
                          /////////
                       }
                     }
                   }
//Outcome

{
"paths":{
"post":{
"tags":["basicauth"],
"description":"Get access token.\n",
/////////////
////////////
}
}
}

//Need to print "/basicauth/api" also get as outcome.

Could you please help me with this scenario.

Regards,

Vishnu.