Integrated developer portal custom domain

1. Create self signed certificate and added as part of keystore.

2. Integrated developer portal --> settings-->domain --selected keystore -->selected alias name of cert added --> select domain --> setup cname record (hostmaster team has mapped dev-developer.optus.com.au)

3. When I access developer portal, it shows empty page and response is http 200.

Any idea what I am missing here ?

Solved Solved
0 8 361
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mohdilyas
Participant IV

You might be able to install the self-signed certificate for the custom domain but you won't be able to access the developer portal on the internet. You need to have a CA-signed certificate and the key.

You can post some screenshots that would be helpful to answer.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

mohdilyas
Participant IV

Are you on an on-premise or a cloud version?

Hello Mohammad, Cloud version of apigee.

@Sasikumar Chenniyappan When i try to load dev-developer.optus.com.au, i get a domain name mismatch error "NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID". Portal is returning the cert for apigee.net domain. This indicates that your keystore update probably did not get deployed succesfully. Please raise a support ticket to get this resolved.

I have used self signed certificate and that should have used legitimate signed cert. Its been confirmed by Apigee team and there is a note section in the documentation as well.

mohdilyas
Participant IV

You might be able to install the self-signed certificate for the custom domain but you won't be able to access the developer portal on the internet. You need to have a CA-signed certificate and the key.

You can post some screenshots that would be helpful to answer.

@Sasikumar Chenniyappan

the problem seems to with your keystore update not propagating to Apigee routers and something support team should be able to solve it for you.

We need to have cert issued by public CA

Thanks for clarifying- I misread your update earlier.