A required class was missing while executing io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edg

deepur
Participant II

Hi ,

I am deploying api proxies through maven to apigee edge . bundle is forecastweatherapi ,while doing i am getting this error .

mvn apigee-enterprise:deploy -P dev -Dusername= ******* -Dpassword=******

org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Execution default-cli of goal io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:1.1.6:deploy failed:

0 5 314
5 REPLIES 5

deepur
Participant II

mvn install -Dusername=***** -Dpassword=***** -Dorg=test

this command also not working .i am getting below error .

Failed to execute goal io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:1.1.6:configure (configure-bundle) on project mock: Execution configure-bundle of goal io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:1.1.6:configure failed: A required class was missing while executing io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:1.1.6:configure: com/google/gson/Gson

Hi.. Can you update your pom to use version 1.1.7 and check

Hi @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan , I tried it is not working ,again giving same exception .please help.

Failed to execute goal io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:1.1.7:deploy (default-cli) on project mock: Execution default-cli of goal io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:1.1.7:deploy failed: A required class was missing while executing io.apigee.build-tools.enterprise4g:apigee-edge-maven-plugin:1.1.7:deploy: com/google/gson/JsonSyntaxException

Looks like one of the dependency is not pulled in from your maven repo. You are missing this dependency

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.google.code.gson</groupId>
  <artifactId>gson</artifactId>
  <version>2.2.2</version>
</dependency>

Please check if this is in your $HOME/.m2/repository directory. If not, please check that out. Hopefully you are using a recent Maven version and Java 8

Thank you @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan , Deployment was successful ,the issue . is with maven version 3.3.3.

with the maven 3.6.3 version issues resolved