Open API 3 for Apigee On premise 4.19.06

Hi,

When we create the API using Open API classic version of 4.19.06 has option to open OAS3.0 using URL only, we don't see any option to browse the local OAS 3.0 file

Majorly we get the OAS3.0 locally from backend team, Is this not supported taking from local file system ? not sure why the Browse option for OAS3.0 not avilable in Classic UI

0 3 250
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Abiram Radhakrishnan. It seems like the file upload option does not exist in the Classic UI. Have you considered installing the new Edge UI on-prem. Please note, that it is possible to have both UI versions installed on-prem pointing to the same management server. This will take care of other such problems as well in the long run.

As an interim workaround you could try hosting the file on a webserver (like Apache http), get the job done and then remove the file from the server.

Would like to know, if Edge UI on prem for 4.19.06 supports browse of OAS3.0 ? from local file system ?

Does future patch or version will have the Classic UI (in on premise 4.19.06) support the browse from local file system ?

I can have both Classic UI and Edge UI for same Management server, but for Edge UI requires the new Node. As per Apigee docs clearly indicates that Edge UI requires new nodes and cannot be installaed on nodes which have other Apigee components

Allow me to clarify. You can install the New Edge UI in the same planet but on a different server, to allow it to co-exist with the classic UI. I would suggest that you raise a Support Ticket with Apigee to get this configured for you on-prem.