How to purchase License file?

I want to setup apigee edge platform on my own servers(aws) for learning and practice purpose. For that i need license file and to install all components i need boostrap file also where and how i can purchase these two file.

I rise the ticket on sales by following this link https://cloud.google.com/contact-apigee/ also but they didnot respond to my request. Are they will give these two file for organization level only.

0 5 187
5 REPLIES 5

let me inquire.....

If you want to evaluate Apigee, you should use the cloud service. Sign up and get an evaluation organization. There's no license file required; it's just a click-through license.

The user-installable version, which you could install on your own VMs in AWS (or where ever) is not available for evaluation purposes; you need to sign an evaluation contract. That generally requires a direct conversation with Apigee sales. I'll ask the Apigee sales team to get back to you.

Thanks Dino for your information and quick response.

Hi Dino,

It's been two days still i didn't get any respond from apigee sales. I want a direct conversation with apigee sales to clarify things.

Hi Dino,

Did you ask apigee sales team as you said? @Dino-at-Google @Anil Sagar @ Google

Thanks