How to approve pending API in APP from Developer portal (Drupal 8) instead of Apigee edge

Hi Team.

I have a requirement where we need to approve/revoke the pending API that is tagged to a APP from Developer portal itself, instead of approving it from Apigee edge. Right now every time admin have to visit Apigee to approve API.

Please suggest.

Thanks, Suman

0 7 694
7 REPLIES 7

A Drupal user can do this at the app dashboard (/developer-apps) if they have administrator permissions.

Thanks @Karl Scheirer for suggestions.

I checked /developer-apps page and it just display API status (associated to APP) if it is in pending/revoked state but i didn't find any option to approve/revoke it.

Please suggest if any management API/End-points available that i can use in my custom module to make this working.

Thanks, Suman

Hmm, I see what you mean. There is some example code for approving credentials here: https://github.com/apigee/apigee-client-php/blob/2.x/examples/create_new_app_with_credential.php.

If you'd rather make API calls directly, this should work https://apidocs.apigee.com/management/apis/post/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/developers/%7Bdeveloper....

Thanks @Karl Scheirer.

I checked above options and it allow to create new app / set credential or approve/revoke status of apps. But here my requirement is something different.

I need to approve/revoke API Products that are associated to APP from Drupal developer portal instead of going to Apigee. In my case, when user create an APP, default status of API Product tagged to that APP is in pending state and i need to approve/revoke that API from drupal portal itself.

Thanks, Suman

You will need to write custom code to allow a user to approve from the Drupal portal itself.

I am trying to do same but i am not getting any management API or End-points that i can use in my custom module to approve/revoke API products associated to APP.

Please guide me if you recall any API or have sample code that i can use.

Hi Sanjeet, I'm not sure I understand - the links above are already for a code example, or a management API endpoint you can use?