'mvn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,Exception: 'mvn' is not recognized as an internal or external command

While I ws setting up the lab for the apigee course, I'm getting the following exception:

When I give node setup and provide relavant apigee details, the following exceptions are seen:

Modified files: [object Object] 'mvn' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. (node:12264) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: #<Object> (node:12264) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1) (node:12264) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code. 'mvn' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. (node:12264) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: #<Object> (node:12264) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

Please let me know how to get around this issue.

Team - I'm trying to setup the environment for apigee course and followed the instructions.

When I give node setup and provide relevant details, it fails with the following exception:

----

Modified files: [object Object] 'mvn' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. (node:12264) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: #<Object> (node:12264) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1) (node:12264) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code. 'mvn' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. (node:12264) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: #<Object> (node:12264) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

-------

Can you please let me know how to get over this problem?

Thanks.

0 4 887
4 REPLIES 4

Which lab are you referring to ?

It seems you don't have maven installed. Have you checked the prerequisites or installed maven as needed?

Hi Dane - Thank you for your response.

I'm referring to: Coursera's course: API Design and Fundamentals of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform.

Yes. I've installed Maven by downloading it from apache site. DO I need to change any batch or setup files in order for it to work?

You need to update your PATH

Thank you Dane. This does the trick.. Simple one but effective.