Infrastructure issues with Proctored Test Centre - API Engineer Certification Exam

Hi Team,

I had taken up the certification exam today and this was my second attempt in the same centre.

BMM IT Solutions

No.82/82 Veerannapalya, Nagavara Village
Near Indian oil petrol bunk
Bangalore, Karnataka 560045
India

I was assigned the same system for both the tests and the system hanged at 1:40 mins (Remaining time) both the times. I waited for around 20mins to get the next system to restart the exam and scored 69% on the second attempt. But i hope you consider that such issues are distractions while taking an exam and allow a second attempt or please let me know if there is any other channel/forum I have to request this.

Regards,

Priyanka

0 3 203
3 REPLIES 3

Hello Priynaka,

Can understand how frustrating it was to go through the distraction time-period during the exam and then getting stuck at 69%. You have to concentrate so much for almost every question and then 20 min. interim waiting is mentally killing...

Have heard similar concern from couple of colleagues as well. Hope Apigee back-end team either escalate or fix this on priority and provide a justifiable resolution like an issuance of certification in your case.

Hope your voice gets heard...Not sure how to reach them directly or will this community message be enough to connect...fingers crossed and wishing you luck!!!

You need to write to gcp-edge-certification@google.com

@Paul Williams