Why Apigee Kickstart custom theme 8.7.6 not highlighting the form fields with Red color upon custom or Default validation error?

I am working on Drupal 8 Developer portal, and I have enabled Apigee Kickstart 8.7.6 theme.

I have altered the user registration form by adding some custom fields and also I have added some custom validation on the form, but the problem is that it is not highlighting all fields red and also not showing error message in red color.

The another issue with Apigee profile default validation is that it is not highlighting all empty fields but showing only first field as required and if we enter value for the first field then it is highlighting 2nd empty field and if we enter 2nd value then it is highlighting only 3rd field and so on.

How I can bring this behavior back to default(ilke Bartik theme) where all fields with error will be marked red and also all fields should highlighted in the first go and should not show error one by one field.

Please suggest some way to resolve this issue.

0 1 168
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Akshay Nikte We have captured your issue in Kickstart github queue: https://github.com/apigee/apigee-devportal-kickstart-drupal/issues/299 . We will take a look at it and respond to you on the issue.