How can we solve this Postgre server problem?

Actually i was having issues with my password and now according to my researches in the picture below is all about postgre server issue. @David Allen @Sarvana kumar rajagopal. Can anyone help me on this?

870-error-on-web-ui.jpg

I am not trying to create a report. I dont understand what it shows me. But the real issue is why these errors are appearing every time. in all orgs?

0 8 779
8 REPLIES 8

is it cloud or on-prem?

in case of on-prem, check if the postgres is up?

Its on-prem. I have checked everything and postgres is up. Actually i stopped all and i start it again and everyhing looks fine but still nothing changed. I dont know what is wrong.

management server debug logs are the best place to start with and check if your axgroup is created properly.

Not applicable

@Hasan - is this a timeout issue or are you immediately getting these errors?

If the issue manifests itself immediately you may have an issue with connectivity to postgres from the mgmt server. I would do a check on host name and even telnet to your postgres port to see if it is reachable from the mgmt server. This would help you diagnose if a firewall is blocking access or if the postgres host is blocking the connection, etc.

Not applicable

If the issue manifests itself immediately you may have an issue with connectivity to postgres from the mgmt server. I would do a check on host name and even telnet to your postgres port to see if it is reachable from the mgmt server. This would help you diagnose if a firewall is blocking access or if the postgres host is blocking the connection, etc.

Not applicable

@David Allen

it's a on-premise dev system which is Standalone installation. all in one so i dont think that if the management server cannot reach to postgre. Everything is on same instace I've got your point but its not the solution. Maybe something wrong with that. and i am the same network with instance so quick solution would work maybe postgre needs to update? Is there anything like that? or Do i need new servicepack as all?

@Hasan : Could you please check if any specific errors are logged in the management server and the postgres system.log at the time when this problem is recreated ?