Monetization Reporting APIS options

Not applicable

I am using reporting APIS which produce a big CSV.

Questions

1. Can I get the response as JSON?

2. Can I paginate on results?

3. Can I filter my results based on custom attributes in transaction recording policy.

Solved Solved
0 4 238
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

harsh

Res: .CSV is the hard format for now. Although multi format support in road map, it does have a firm timeline yet. A slightly Do It Yourself approach would be to have a .csv to JSON transformer using Apigee proxy

Res: Pagination support for number of results is not yet in. However, you can limit the result set by using smaller timestamps (if it helps)

3. Can I filter my results based on custom attributes in transaction recording policy.

Res: Developer, products, packages are some of the filters available. Custom Attributes have proved to be tricky filters. We plan on doing a platform consolidation exercise and this will be addressed as part of that.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

@jaskaran.rm I don't think there's a way to get the response as a json instead of csv. Also there's no pagination support since the response is always a csv dump.

Documentation can be found here: http://apigee.com/docs/monetization/content/create-reports#genreportapi

Thanks. I saw this page, but still wished that there might be a way to get JSON :).

Can you please help me with the 3rd question(which I added later 😞 )

harsh

Res: .CSV is the hard format for now. Although multi format support in road map, it does have a firm timeline yet. A slightly Do It Yourself approach would be to have a .csv to JSON transformer using Apigee proxy

Res: Pagination support for number of results is not yet in. However, you can limit the result set by using smaller timestamps (if it helps)

Res: Developer, products, packages are some of the filters available. Custom Attributes have proved to be tricky filters. We plan on doing a platform consolidation exercise and this will be addressed as part of that.

Thanks @harsh