Target Endpoint URL is not visible on APIGEE trace tool .

@Dino-at-Google

@Anil Sagar @ Google

Hi All,

I am making target request on apigee using Load Balancer . I have created one target using UI that i want to hit . Below is the target default configuration .

<HTTPTargetConnection>

<Properties/>

<LoadBalancer>

<Server name="SECEventsWrite-target">

<IsEnabled>true</IsEnabled>

</Server>

</LoadBalancer>

<Path>{targetPath}</Path>

</HTTPTargetConnection>

I have created server using "SECEventsWrite-target" name and we are setting target path in {targetPath} variable and request successfully going to target and we are getting success response only problem we are facing problem not able to see target request URL on trace, it is not visible (not even CURL command) .screenshot.png Screen shot attached to check trace .

Could anyone please let me know why target url is not visible on trace even though request is going to backend and we are getting success response .

0 5 597
5 REPLIES 5

I understand what you're saying and I don't know why the Target URL is not visible.

How critical a problem is this for you? If this is really critical, I suggest raising a support issue with Apigee and asking them to file a defect on your behalf.

I faced similar issue in OPDK earlier versions. It seems be an issue of UI.

Its presumably fixed in newer releases of OPDK.

Thanks & Regards

Sujith Mathew

Not applicable

are you using a statistic collector in your flow?

in case of statistic collector policy use this happens and this is a known issue.

I have the same issue here, and im not using statistic collector police, is it a bug?

If you are not using statistic collector then there shouldn't be any issue.

Are you able to see the backend image in the trace ?