Create API without uploading swagger file on Integrated portal

pagenotfound.pngI have created an API from Apigee SAAS Edge without uploading swagger file, I navigate to Integrated portal after logging as an authenticated user, I visit /apis page on Integrated portal, When I click on the API which is created without swagger will lead to "Page Doesn't Exists" error. Refer screenshot. Is there a way I can redirect these API links to default page with instructions.?

0 2 219
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, it is not mandatory to use an API specification for creating an API proxy. An API proxy can be created from scratch.

However, it is required to provide an API specification when publishing an API product on an Apigee Integrated Developer portal. This is because, without providing an API specification, the portal would not be able to render a given API definition (API resources available in the API, HTTP methods supported, query parameters expected, request payload format, etc) on the portal's API page.

Hence, you would need to provide an API specification when publishing an API product on the portal. Otherwise, the portal would not be able to display the definition of the API when a user clicks on an API.

As far as I know it is not possible to provide custom URLs for API definitions on Integrated Developer Portals.

I really wanted to send a small word to say thanks to you for the fantastic points you are writing on this site.

gmail login