Request null at calling local apiproxy

The thing is simple, we have to make a call to three different apiproxys, We made one big request, call the proxys and later make one response. In order to do so, we put a proxy before the other three, these are in the same organization and environment, we are using callout policy. If I call them through the apiproxy, the request seems to go empty. If i call directly they works just fine. Meantime to avoid major error I'm calling to one proxy, but the problem is the same, request empty. We are using path chaining. We also test with proxy chaining, but the issues continue.

<LocalTargetConnection>

<Path>/productos/ws_productos</Path>

</LocalTargetConnection>

The three apiproxys have a lot of logic, and trasnform xml to json and viceversa.

Solved Solved
0 2 181
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I already have solved the issue, i added the Payload element, in the ServiceCallout policy, setting the parameters as necessary, and it worked. Now i need to recover the response of that service 😄

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I already have solved the issue, i added the Payload element, in the ServiceCallout policy, setting the parameters as necessary, and it worked. Now i need to recover the response of that service 😄

Use the <Response> element to configure which flow variable will hold the response

https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/reference/policies/service-callout-policy#response