Open Bank API Sandbox is not working.

pau

Hi,

I'm trying to use apigee to provide my application with Open Banking. After trying all day long, I have been able to successfully test only three methods: CreateAccountRequest, GetAccountRequest, DeleteAccountRequest.

The problem takes place with those methods which are locked and need authentication. For instance, the method GetAccount explains what to do to authenticate the request but nothing seems to be working correctly. Here is the text provided by the api:

"Get account details for one of the accounts the user gave consent for. This API is secured with oAuth 2.0 and you can complete the API call by either setting the Authorization header with access token obtained here or click on the "OAuth 2.0 Set" button in "Try it out" section below to complete the oAuth flow, get the access token( which is then set it automatically), and try the API when "Set" on oAuth 2.0 button changes to "authenticated"

I'm trapped here without knowing neither what to do nor what I'm doing the wrong way.

Please, I need help to understand this non-user-friendly app. I had never stumbled upon such a tricky and api before.

Thanks!

0 0 108
0 REPLIES 0