Custom Report showing devs who just use a single proxy

Not applicable

Hi - I've been tasked with creating a custom report that shows all users who just use a single specific proxy. So let's call this myproxy.

Basically this report needs to show all users where their total Traffic = the Traffic to myproxy. If this logic is true, we know that this user has 0 transactions across all other proxies, which is what I want.

Is it possible to create a report like the one above? I've tried several filter conditions but with no luck. Maybe this isn't possible as a custom report or my approach is completely wrong.

2 5 332
5 REPLIES 5

Dear @Kumiko Yamazaki ,

Correct me if i am wrong,

You would like to display traffic by developers for a single proxy right ? It doesn't show records if count is zero. It shows developers whose count > 0 in selected time interval. From the report you can safely assume that all other developers traffic is 0 if developer doesn't exist in report.

Please see below custom report which works perfectly fine for me.. Proxy name i have used is 'searchGoogle' change it to test your proxy.

858-screen-shot-2015-07-29-at-102246-am.png

859-screen-shot-2015-07-29-at-102612-am.png

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Well, I think this is only part of it. Yes, I would like to show traffic for just a single proxy, but the user's traffic across all other proxies must also be 0.

We're looking for users who are using just this one proxy and not any of the other ones we have set up.

Dear @Kumiko Yamazaki ,

I don't think it's possible via UI. You might need to use Analytics APIs where make two API calls and use a script to get diff of users.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Ah ok, I thought that might be the case. Thanks!

Ah - and is is possible to see the names of developers or apps using just one proxy? I've tried setting it up as above but it always just gives me not-set as the only developer.