Hosted Target Deployment Limit Reached

I was trying to deploy openbank git Project. All the sharedflows deployed successfully but in apiProxies ais-sandbox-v1 deployed succesfully but next one atm-sandbox-v1 failed with getting "Hosted target deployment reached" error and the project is not deploying.

I was checked Audit logs "Deploy revision deployments of proxy revisions to apis" getting 500 Status.

Can anyone help me how to solve this.

0 4 269
4 REPLIES 4

Does this happen every time you deploy or was it a one off? Please try again by only deploying atm-sandbox-v1

you can do this by running:

npm run deploy --prefix ./apiproxies/atm-sandbox-v1

or by changing into the atm-sandbox-v1 directory and running

npm run deploy

Hi davissean, Thanks for your reply,

1. npm run deploy --prefix ./apiproxies/atm-sandbox-v1

If i run this command i am getting same exception as

Deployment on test result: "{\n \"message\" : \"Hosted Targets Deployment Reached\",\n \"contexts\" : [ ]\n}"

Error: Hosted Targets Deployment Reached Error: Hosted Targets Deployment Reached at Request._callback (/home/ubuntu/.nvm/versions/node/v8.16.2/lib/node_modules/apigeetool/lib/commands/deployproxy.js:742:12) at

Request.self.callback (/home/ubuntu/.nvm/versions/node/v8.16.2/lib/node_modules/apigeetool/node_modules/request/request.js:185:22) at emitTwo (events.js:126:13) at Request.emit (events.js:214:7) at Request.<anonymous> (/home/ubuntu/.nvm/versions/node/v8.16.2/lib/node_modules/apigeetool/node_modules/request/request.js:1161:10) at emitOne (events.js:116:13) at Request.emit (events.js:211:7) at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/home/ubuntu/.nvm/versions/node/v8.16.2/lib/node_modules/apigeetool/node_modules/request/request.js:1083:12) at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:313:30) at emitNone (events.js:111:20) npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE npm ERR! errno 6 npm ERR! atm-sandbox-v1@1.0.0 deploy: `npm i && npx apigeetool deployproxy -u $APIGEE_USER -p $APIGEE_PASS -o $APIGEE_ORG -e $APIGEE_ENV -n $npm_package_name -V` npm ERR! Exit status 6

i am trying to run this only npm run deploy its display exception

2. npm run deploy

missing script: deploy

npm ERR!

npm ERR! Did you mean this?

npm ERR! deployAll

You must use a full Apigee account as Free Evaluation Accounts now have a limit on the number of Hosted Targets Deployments:

https://community.apigee.com/questions/70137/hosted-target-deployment-reached.html

Hi davissean,

I created new account with gmail, but still i am facing same issue only.

can you please share the steps to set limits or else how i need to check limit of Hosted Targets Deployment.

Can anyone help me, how to solve this