Remove/Hide "My Apps" link From APIGEE Devpotal UI

Hi,

I am new to APIGEE Devportal, I want to remove "My Apps" URL from my APIGEE deployments.

Can someone please help me in identifying the steps by which I can achieve this.

Regards

Kushagra

0 3 265
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

Can some please try to provide any resolution of the same. As of now I have few possible options.

1. Create a new Role which will hide "My Apps" and assign that role to all logged-in user.

2. If by any chance there is some DB specific entries for "My Apps" and if we are having any possibilities to change the same.

Maybe it will be not be that much complicated but as I am not having in-depth understanding so I am exploring these options. If anyone is having any suggestion on the same please do let me know. Or if any other options is there then I am ready to give it a try.

Regards

Kushagra

Hi Kushagra,

There are a couple of ways you may go about this - if you would like to hide this menu option for all users, you may disable the menu link at /admin/structure/menu/manage/main-menu.

If you would like to hide this menu link for only a specific role, you will need to use a contributed module such as https://www.drupal.org/project/menu_per_role

In both of these cases, a user will be able to access the My Apps page if they have a direct link. To prevent this, remove the view/create/edit/delete Developer Apps permissions from the role you would like to block from these pages.

Additionally, if you would like a role for "all logged-in users", you may use the built in authenticated user role.